- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Federal CARES Act Student Emergency Funds
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Life
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Disability Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarship
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Community Activities
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
Mastering Virtual Meetings for International Students
Date & Time:
Thu, Sep. 24, 2020 | 10:00 - 11:00 AM
This fall, the Office of International Students and Programs is hosting an International Engagement Speaker Series, offering topics of interest to international students.
On September 24, join us to hear from Colin Luther, Assistant Director of Information Technology Service Management about how to Master Virtual Meetings. With Colin's guidance, feel comfortable and see that anything you want to share in person can easily be done virtually.
In this 10 a.m. session, Colin will share tips and tricks for virtual meetings:
- Be better prepared for the classroom, meeting with OISP/Academic Advisors, and at work.
- How to manage time zone differences.
- How to share screens and present materials.
- Use Teams chat functions for group projects and file sharing.
- Leverage Zoom integration with Outlook calendars, and
- How to prepare to sound good and be prepared.
Register below to receive the Zoom link. We hope you will join us online on September 24!
- International Students