- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- HEERF Quarterly Report
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Special Circumstance
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Life
- Counseling Services
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- University Directory
- Safety & Security
- Office of Accessibility Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarships
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
Negotiation Boot Camp
Date & Time:
Thu, Sep. 30, 2021 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Franklin's Distinguished Sales Speaker Series: The Art & Science of Professional Selling is excited to present Ed Brodow, CEO for Negotiation Boot Camp®, and the world’s top spokesman on the art of negotiation. He is the bestselling author of eight books, including the business classic Negotiation Boot Camp: How to Resolve Conflict, Satisfy Customers, and Make Better Deals.
Join us on Thursday, Sept 30, at 12:00 p.m. (EDT) for a high-energy, power-packed sales session, where you will learn more about today's fast-paced business climate and how the ability to negotiate can make the difference between success and failure!
In this program, Ed Brodow will teach you how to overcome any economic challenge and outpace your competition by utilizing core negotiation strategies, such as aiming high, questioning negative assumptions and improving listening skills. These are the same proven strategies and tactics taught by Ed to professional negotiators at The Hartford, Learjet, Novartis, McKinsey, the IRS and the Pentagon.
Using a wealth of examples from real-life encounters, Ed reveals how to develop the skills and confidence you need to achieve your career goals!
Key Learning Objectives:
- Conquer your fear of confrontation
- Learn to identify the other side’s weaknesses
- Influence the other side to make concessions
- Master the art of listening
- Create an atmosphere of trust
- Break an impasse and close the deal
- Understand when to walk away
If you are interested in attending this event, please register below.
- Current Students
- Graduate Students
- Military & Veterans