- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Federal CARES Act Student Emergency Funds
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Life
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Disability Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarship
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Community Activities
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
Santa is coming to Franklin University!
Date & Time:
Sat, Dec. 14, 2019 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
201 S. Grant Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Get Directions >
The holiday season is a time to spread cheer and to celebrate. Franklin University has partnered with One Warm Coat and Joseph’s Coat of Central Ohio to help those in need this winter. We hope that you will join us on our Main Campus in downtown Columbus to give the gift of warmth this season. Special guest, Santa, will be visiting along with Franklin University President Decker and Mrs. Decker.
This event is free of charge to all Franklin alumni, students, faculty and staff. We ask that each family bring at least one warm coat to donate for an adult or child. Coats can be new or gently used and clean. This family-friendly campus event features a visit with Santa, hot cocoa, and children’s holiday crafts. Pictures with Santa are encouraged! Don’t miss this great opportunity to join us and make an impact on those in need this holiday season.
- Current Students