- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- COVID-19 Student Emergency Funds
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Federal CARES Act Student Emergency Funds
- Special Circumstance
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Life
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Office of Accessibility Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarships
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
THRIVE: Turning Uncertainty To YOUR Competitive Advantage
Date & Time:
Wed, Jun. 16, 2021 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Franklin’s Distinguished Sales Speaker Series: The Art & Science of Professional Selling is pleased to bring you Meridith Elliott Powell, Business Growth, Sales and Leadership Expert.
Join us as Meridith provides sales-based research from her newest book, “Thrive: Turning Uncertainty to Competitive Advantage“ where she studied nine companies (who started in the late 1700s to early 1800s) that are still thriving in business today.
Businesses that have survived World Wars, Economic Depression, and yes, even a Pandemic. Her research revealed a powerful methodology for what it takes to navigate change at this level, to find opportunities in crisis, and how to inspire your members to move from reacting to change to driving it.
- Meridith’s research-based 9-STEP formula for Thriving in Uncertainty
- Proven techniques for predicting the changes coming in the marketplace
- Powerful strategies that ensure longevity and success in highly volatile times.
- Secrets to making the RIGHT and critical decisions that move your organization forward.
- Personal plan of action to turn uncertainty into a competitive advantage.
Please register below if you are interested in attending this FREE event on Wednesday, June 16, from 12:00-1:00 p.m EDT.
- Current Students