- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Federal CARES Act Student Emergency Funds
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Life
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Disability Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarship
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Community Activities
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
Workshop: Getting Ready for a Virtual Career Fair
Date & Time:
Wed, Sep. 23, 2020 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Career Fairs are unique environments - and Virtual Career Fairs are even more so.
This session is for students and alumni who are planning on attending the upcoming CORRE Virtual Carer Fair - and are currently seeking employment, those not currently seeking employment, those seeking internship experiences, and those who just want to gain knowledge about workforce readiness. Should you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop will be hosted online!
The Center for Career Development inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 649 871 5137
One tap mobile
- +19292056099,,6498715137# US (New York)
- +16699006833,,6498715137# US (San Jose)
We look forward to ‘seeing you’.
Should you need assistance, please email email@example.com
- Career Services