- Class & Placement Testing
- Proctoring Services
- Proficiency Testing
- Testing Policies
- Structured Learning Assistance
- Academic Advising
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Disability Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarship
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Community Activities
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
APA 7th Edition Coming Spring 2020!
November 20, 2019
APA Style for writing and citations has been updated as of October 2019 and Franklin and Urbana will begin the transition to the 7th edition of the APA style manual starting the Spring 2020 term.
There will be a grace period up until the Fall 2020 semester in which you will not be penalized for using the 6th edition of APA style, however, you should begin to adopt the 7th edition as soon as you are able.
The Franklin Style Manual will no longer be available, however, the Learning Commons will have several resources for you to use, including the APA Style Guide, the Academic Writing Guide, Tutoring services, and print versions of the official APA Style Manual 7th Edition available for checkout. Additionally, the official APA Style website has examples and templates to help you format your paper and use citations correctly. If you have questions, please check with your instructor or contact the Learning Commons.
- Current Students