- Class & Placement Testing
- Proctoring Services
- Proficiency Testing
- Testing Policies
- Structured Learning Assistance
- Academic Advising
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Disability Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarship
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Community Activities
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for 2020-21 is now available!
October 2, 2019
It is that time of the year again! The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for 2020-21 is now available!
NOW is the time to renew your FAFSA if you plan on utilizing financial aid for the Summer 2020, Fall 2020, or Spring 2021 terms at Franklin University. Don't delay, as the priority deadline for Summer 2020 is March 15th!
Helpful Tips for Re-Applying
- ACCESS! To access the 2020-21 FAFSA and other important information go to www.franklin.edu/applyforaid
- IMPORT! Use the IRS Data Retrieval Process! When completing a FAFSA, you can import your IRS Tax Return information to make the application faster, easier, and more secure. Reminder: You will need to use your 2018 Federal Tax Return information to complete the 2020-21 FAFSA.
- UPDATE! If you need to update your address you can do so in your myFranklin account or by contacting Franklin University at 614.797.4700 or toll-free at 1.877.341.6300.
- CONNECT! Stay up-to-date on all financial aid information! Read emails sent to you through your email address on file.
- ADD! Remember to ensure that Franklin University's school code (003046) is added to your FAFSA.
For any questions, please contact Student Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to assisting you in your academic endeavors!
- Current Students