- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Federal CARES Act Student Emergency Funds
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Life
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Disability Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarship
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Community Activities
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
Date Change: Summer Commencement is now Sept. 18
August 5, 2020
As Summer Commencement approaches, we wanted to provide you with a few updates:
- Friday, Sept. 18 is the new date for Summer Commencement. Note that this is a change from the original schedule.
- To maintain all participants and attendees' health and safety, we have decided to hold Summer Commencement virtually.
Although we would like to have a traditional in-person graduation ceremony, it is not prudent with all the state, local, and CDC guidelines urging us to take every necessary precaution to prevent coronavirus spread.
We look forward to sharing this joyful occasion on Sept. 18.
- Current Students