- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Federal CARES Act Student Emergency Funds
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Life
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Disability Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarship
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Community Activities
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
Employers Hiring Now, New Resources, and more from Career Development
April 24, 2020
We hope this email finds you and your family doing well. We have a few updates to share with you. As Franklin students and alumni we know some of the events we hold were on your calendar that has been changing rapidly in the last few months. We felt it necessary to review and reflect how we approach our events in the near future. As a result, below you’ll see a list of events and their current status. You’ll see some new pieces and some things that will be ramped up in the next few months. We look forward to continuing to work with you on your career path.
- All in person career event have been delayed until we can meet on campus
- Employer events and other virtual pieces are being developed.
Something to Consider- Virtual Career Fair (Central, OH)
- Great opportunity for students to see what a virtual career fair looks like.
- OhioMeansJobs Event for more info, visit here
- 1,000’s of jobs available immediately in Central Ohio and beyond!
- Valuable tools and tips to help you land your next career
Expanded - www.franklin.edu/yourcareer
- Lots of videos and other resources to help in your career search
- Virtually Here for You Open office hours every Tuesday 12pm-1pm & 5pm-6pm (more information, here)
So, while we cannot do a few things – we want you to know, we will find innovative solutions and ways for you to connect with the potential employers you are looking for.
Also, we wanted to find new ways to connect you to employers - so, we'd like to introduce you to Meet Employers Hiring Now. Our first company will be Wallick Communities. Wallick Communities is a Columbus based company started in 1966. Wallick specializes in property management and construction. Their current openings are in human resources, business administration, finance, accounting and a few more. Pop in to our zoom room to meet a company representative and ask questions about their company, current open positions, and career paths. Join the Franklin University Center for Career Development and Wallick Communities on May 6th from 5-6pm EST or on May 8th from 12pm-1pm EST.
Should you need anything - please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
We value you, your time, and our relationship with you. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through new ideas.
Please know, the Franklin University Center for Career Development is committed to helping you ensure you are workforce ready.
We hope you and your families are doing well and staying safe. Cyndi, Sarah & Tim
- Career Services