- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- COVID-19 Student Emergency Funds
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Federal CARES Act Student Emergency Funds
- Special Circumstance
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Life
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Office of Accessibility Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarships
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
Spring Term Registration Open
November 2, 2020
Spring registration is underway! Have you registered for classes yet?
Click here to register using Student Planning, located under Self Service. For instructions on how to use Student Planning, click here.
Need assistance in choosing courses for next term? Contact your academic advisor.
As a private, nonprofit university solely dedicated to helping busy adults finish their degrees, Franklin invests nearly every dollar collected in tuition back into the resources necessary to help you succeed. We’re all in your corner!
- Current Students