- AHF Healthcare Center - Columbus provides HIV testing and comprehensive healthcare to persons living with HIV/AIDS through their Columbus healthcare center and pharmacy.
- Black Queer and Intersectional Columbus (BQIC) is a coalition of Black queer and trans people working to build a society in which Black LGBTQ+ people from all backgrounds can thrive. BQIC seeks to dismantle racist, transphobic and homophobic forces through community organizing and education.
- Columbus Public Health’s LGBTQ Health Initiative connects community partners through the Greater Columbus LGBTQ Health Coalition, offers LGBTQ training to healthcare professionals and other providers, and addresses health disparities with programs geared toward LGBTQ communities.
- Columbus Urban Pride provides a safe space for celebrating racial diversity while empowering, building community, and providing resources within Greater Columbus LGBTQ communities.
- Equality Ohio advocates and educates to achieve fair treatment and equal opportunity for all Ohioans, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity and/or gender expression. The group envisions an Ohio where everyone feels at home and where equality, diversity and inclusiveness are universally valued.
- HRC Columbus is the local steering committee of the Human Rights Campaign. As the largest civil rights organization working to achieve equality for LGBTQ Americans, the Human Rights Campaign represents a force of more than one million members and supporters nationwide – all committed to making HRC’s vision a reality.
- PFLAG Columbus promotes the health and well-being of LGBTQ individuals, their families and their friends through support, education and advocacy with the goal of ending discrimination and securing equal civil rights. Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) provides an opportunity for dialogue on sexual orientation and gender identity and creates a society that is healthy and respectful to human diversity.
- Stonewall Columbus serves the Central Ohio LGBT community by providing a community center and offering programming and services that enhance the well-being and visibility of our diverse community through discovery, affirmation and celebration.
- TransOhio serves the Ohio transgender and ally communities by providing services, education, support and advocacy which promotes and improves the health, safety and life experiences of the Ohio transgender individual and community.
If you are not local to Central Ohio, please contact the Equity and Title IX Coordinator at TitleIX@franklin.edu to find local resources in your area.