Removing Barriers to Higher Education Since 1902
Accredited and nonprofit, Franklin makes it possible for you to balance family and work responsibilities with earning your degree. At Franklin we value your time by providing streamlined processes – or taking care of some administrative tasks for you. We’ll keep you on track so you can focus on coursework.
From your dedicated academic advisor to free resources like tutoring, workshops and research assistance, we go the extra mile to ensure you get the support you need to succeed.
There was an unexpected error with the form (your web browser was unable to retrieve some required data from our servers). This kind of error may occur if you have temporarily lost your internet connection. If you're able to verify that your internet connection is stable and the error persists, the Franklin University Help Desk is available to assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org, 614.947.6682 (local), or 1.866.435.7006 (toll free).
Just a moment while we process your submission.
Accredited Online University
Nearly 80% of our students take online courses.
Maximize Transfer Credits
More than 90% of students transfer credit from other schools.
Learn from a leader in preparing working adults for career advancement.
Learn from faculty with in-the-field experience.
Students matter -- profits don't.
Find out why Franklin University has been a top choice for adult learners since 1902.
Fit In at College Just Fine
Instead of weekend parties, we offer college degree programs that let you work all day, study at your convenience, and still have a life, too. Here, you’ll also connect with other, like-minded working professionals and alumni to further advance your network and career. Find your fit at Franklin.
Find a program that meets your busy life, thanks to online programs, after-work classes, and more.
Our 100% online degree programs are the no-hassle way to finish earning your college degree.
No matter how busy your work or home life is or gets, Franklin’s 100% online programs are a convenient option for working adults like you who want to earn a college degree. As a leader in online learning, Franklin gives you the freedom to take classes on your terms -- just like 80% of our students. Even when you’re online, you’re never alone. With faculty and peer support, interactive assignments, and much more, Franklin’s online learning programs help you achieve your goals without disrupting your life.
Save time and money on your degree with Franklin’s generous transfer credit policy.
Academic & Industry Experts
Credentialed professionals with real-world experience design and teach our classes.
- Benefit from the insight of industry leaders and the academic expertise of our faculty so that what you learn translates into on-the-job success.
- Learn from teaching faculty whose professional expertise helps bring academic concepts and theories to life so you can immediately apply them in your career.
- Discover the theory behind the practice as well as how to apply it in the real world from industry-experienced faculty (not graduate students or lifetime academics).
Relevant & Consistent Curriculum
Everything you learn is a result of your degree program’s content, not the class format.
- Learn in-demand and on-trend skills in every course you take.
- Root yourself in foundational concepts while also staying ahead of the curve with degree programs that combine core learning with cutting-edge assignments.
- Earn the same high-quality degree whether you study online, on-site or both.
Hands-On Learning Experience
Learn theories and concepts, as well as how they apply to practical situations.
- Participate in relevant and engaging learning simulations, case studies, interactive videos and group exercises.
- Learn from an intuitively designed and logically taught curriculum so you’re more successful in the classroom -- and beyond.
Continuously Evolving Programs
Stay at the forefront of industry trends through consistent program reviews and updates.
- Learn from relevant, regularly updated programs, as a result of continuous student feedback and ongoing faculty reviews.
- Keep up with new trends, thanks to a structured review process that helps identify industry gaps and guide curriculum enhancements.
- Benefit from improved student learning and teaching methods, informed by hard-data assessments.