Earn a Microcredential in Salesforce Administration
Hone your skills in Salesforce, the most widely used CRM platform in the world, to help any organization manage customer relationships and increase sales team productivity. As the lynchpin that unites IT, marketing, sales and service, the CRM administrator plays an integral role in business growth and development. Earn a Salesforce Administration microcredential and prepare for the Salesforce Administrator credential exam by completing three, 6-week online courses.
There was an unexpected error with the form (your web browser was unable to retrieve some required data from our servers). This kind of error may occur if you have temporarily lost your internet connection. If you're able to verify that your internet connection is stable and the error persists, the Franklin University Help Desk is available to assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org, 614.947.6682 (local), or 1.866.435.7006 (toll free).
Just a moment while we process your submission.
Three Online Courses
Duration: 6 Weeks Each
Asynchronous sessions with meet times embedded. Learn on your own schedule with regular guidance from faculty.
Course Start Dates
$4,776 for Microcredential (3 Course Requirement)
$1,194 Per Course (Tuition)
$398 Per Course (Resource Fee)
No additional books.
Franklin’s Salesforce Administration program was built in collaboration with Trailhead, the official learning platform of Salesforce. The curriculum will familiarize you with lead conversion, campaign ROI, tasks, activities, accounts and contacts, and opportunity pipeline reports. Hands-on assignments, based on real on-the-job scenarios, will enable you to build a portfolio to showcase your skills including:
- Understanding the relationship between the four standard objects in Salesforce: Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Designing and building custom Salesforce apps that support unique business requirements.
- Demonstrating proficiency with the analytical capabilities of Salesforce by configuring and providing custom reporting tools.
- Building Lightning Apps.
- Utilizing advanced company information and settings and extend Sales/Service Cloud with advanced features.
- Understanding tools for Salesforce data management and extend standard/custom apps to enforce business rules and maintain clean data.
Each six-week, three credit-hour course is taught by a Franklin faculty member and aligns with industry-endorsed tools and skills.
Upon successful completion of all three courses, Franklin will issue you a Salesforce and Franklin University co-branded digital badge for Salesforce Administration
Request to be contacted by an admissions advisor by submitting the form above or submit your online application. Current Franklin students interested in earning a microcredential should contact their academic advisor to get started.