Build on your expertise. Save time and money.
Earn a bachelor’s degree specifically designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the insurance industry. At Franklin, you’ll build on your experience to advance your insurance career. Because Franklin is dedicated to the needs of working professionals, we value your time and honor the knowledge you bring – including designations earned through The Institutes.
Franklin proudly offers college credit for these insurance and risk training experiences provided by The Institutes:
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS): 9 credit hours
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU): up to 22 hours (depending on when earned)
- Associate in Claims (AIC): up to 15 hours (depending on completed track)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM): 9 credit hours
- Associate in Personal Insurance (API): 9 credit hours
- Associate in Commercial Underwriting (AU): up to 12 hours (depending on when earned)
- Associate in Reinsurance (Are): 15 hours
There was an unexpected error with the form (your web browser was unable to retrieve some required data from our servers). This kind of error may occur if you have temporarily lost your internet connection. If you're able to verify that your internet connection is stable and the error persists, the Franklin University Help Desk is available to assist you at email@example.com, 614.947.6682 (local), or 1.866.435.7006 (toll free).
Just a moment while we process your submission.