Accounting Bachelor's Degree ProgramProgram OverviewProgram DetailsWhy Choose Franklin
Get an in-depth view of the courses that provide the knowledge and skills you’ll need to make an impact within your chosen field.View Course Descriptions
Take a detailed look at courses that build upon your general education knowledge, and help to prepare you for major area coursework.View Course Descriptions
Accounting - Bachelor of Science DegreeView Curriculum
Build well-rounded skills and learn the industry specific knowledge you will need to be successful in your career.
Accounting - Subsequent Bachelor of Science DegreeView Curriculum
Looking to earn an additional bachelor’s degree? A subsequent degree is specifically designed for students who have already completed a bachelor's degree or higher.
Accounting - Associate of Science DegreeView Curriculum
Begin building your educational foundation with a curriculum that has a broad base in general education while touching upon a specific area of study.
Ready to Apply?
Completing an application is fast, free and gets you one step closer to your degree.APPLY ONLINE
Meet Your Faculty
From the board room to the classroom
Each Franklin program is designed with the ongoing input of industry experts to ensure you gain respected and relevant knowledge that can be applied instantly in the workplace.
Professional Organizations & Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
- Apply logical thinking and critical analysis
- Research specific financial accounting issues
- Research specific federal income tax issues
- Analyze ethical issues in the accounting profession
- Analyze information systems through evaluation of process controls and organizational system risks within a business process
- Demonstrate written communication skills in accounting
Not the program you were looking for?
Check out these other popular, related majors and find your best degree program fit at Franklin.
Franklin is for you. Find out why.
Learn about our flexible class
scheduling, affordable tuition, and
history educating adult learners.
Your request for information has been received, and we will send you an email confirmation shortly.
Apply For Admission Apply Now
Find out if this program is available in your area
201 South Grant Avenue
495 Metro Place South
3605 Center Road
7700 Clocktower Drive
3800 Pentagon Blvd.,
175 Mansfield Avenue
3301 Hocking Pkwy.
North Canton Area
6200 Frank Avenue. NW
9301 E. 59th St., Room 380
for more details.