Master of Science in Accounting Degree OnlineProgram OverviewProgram DetailsWhy Choose Franklin
Get an in-depth view of the courses that provide the knowledge and skills you’ll need to make an impact within your chosen field.
Master of Science in Accounting DegreeView Curriculum
Study applicable, real-world scenarios and convert knowledge into strategy to become an effective leader in your field.
Learn more about our program without any pressure to enroll.
Get in touch with us today!
Meet Your Faculty
From the board room to the classroom
Each Franklin program is designed with the ongoing input of industry experts to ensure you gain respected and relevant knowledge that can be applied instantly in the workplace.
Professional Organizations & Associations
Financial Operations Track
- Investigate and evaluate specific enterprise-wide planning system issues
- Investigate and evaluate specific risk assessment and implementation issues
- Investigate and evaluate audit or data mining issues
- Research and synthesize specific accounting information to create new knowledge
- Research and analyze the tax circumstances of individual taxpayers to identify advanced tax compliance issues and/or identify tax planning opportunities
- Research and analyze the tax issues and planning opportunities associated with corporations
- Research and analyze the tax issues and planning opportunities associated with the formation of pass-through tax entities
- Research and analyze the tax issues and planning opportunities associated with the federal gift and estate taxes on individuals, trusts, and estates
- Communicate specific accounting research issues and findings in the accounting profession
Franklin is for you. Find out why.
Learn about our flexible class
scheduling, affordable tuition, and
history educating adult learners.
Your request for information has been received, and we will send you an email confirmation shortly.
Apply For Admission Apply Now