Management & Leadership Degree ProgramProgram OverviewProgram DetailsWhy Choose Franklin
Management & Leadership - Bachelor of Science Degree
124 Semester Hours
Fundamental General Education Core (24 hours)
Choose a minimum of 3 semester hours from:
- WRIT 120 - COLLEGE WRITING (4)
Choose a minimum of three semester hours from:
- MATH 215 - STATISTICAL CONCEPTS (4) 1
Social and Behavioral Sciences
Choose a minimum of 6 semester hours from:
- ECON 220 - INTRODUCTION TO MACROECONOMICS (4)
Choose an additional course from the Anthropology, Psychology, or Sociology discipline, or PUAD 295 American Government in Action.
Arts and Humanities
Additional General Education Requirements (12 hours)
Business Core (28 hours)
University Electives (28 hours)
Any undergraduate courses offered by the University except developmental education courses.
Major Area (24 hours)
Major Electives (8 hours)
Select 8 hours from:
- COMM 335 - COMMUNICATION IN GROUPS AND TEAMS (4)
- ENTR 395 - FOUNDATIONS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP (4)
- HRM 302 - TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT (4)
- HRM 400 - PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (4)
- HRM 420 - PRINCIPLES OF ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (4)
- MGMT 410 - MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP (1 - 4)
- MGMT 480 - SPECIAL TOPICS IN MANAGEMENT (1 - 4)
- MGMT 499 - INDEPENDENT STUDIES IN MANAGEMENT (1 - 4)
- OSCM 390 - OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT (4)
- PBRL 445 - PUBLIC RELATIONS & PROMOTIONAL STRATEGY (4)
- PSYC 310 - THE PSYCHOLOGY OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT (4)
- PSYC 325 - COACHING IN ORGANIZATIONS (4)
- SOCL 345 - SOCIOLOGY OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONS (4)
All students are required to pass College Writing (WRIT 120), either Basic Learning Strategies (PF 121) or Learning Strategies (PF 321) and either Speech Communication (SPCH 100) or Interpersonal Communication (COMM 150) prior to enrolling in any other course at the 200 level or above. Either PF 121 or PF 321 must be taken prior to the first BLF course, or it may be taken concurrently with the first 15-week BLF course. Students who enroll at Franklin with 30 or fewer hours of transfer credit are required to pass Basic Learning Strategies (PF 121) in place of Learning Strategies (PF 321). Students must also meet the University algebra competency requirement.
Considering Management & Leadership?
Learn more about our program without any pressure to enroll.
Get in touch with us today!
Please see the Academic Bulletin for the complete list of degree and residency requirements.
Management & Leadership - Subsequent Bachelor of Science DegreeView Curriculum
Looking to earn an additional bachelor’s degree? A subsequent degree is specifically designed for students who have already completed a bachelor's degree or higher.
Franklin is for you. Find out why.
Learn about our flexible class
scheduling, affordable tuition, and
history educating adult learners.
Your request for information has been received, and we will send you an email confirmation shortly.
Apply For Admission Apply Now
Find out if this program is available in your area
201 South Grant Avenue
175 Mansfield Avenue
3605 Center Road
990 Brick Church Road
4240 Campus Drive
1150 West National Road
7301 Shull Road
450E Washington-Jackson Road
1467 Mt. Vernon Ave.
1 Campus Drive
for more details.