Your Right to Know
Franklin University is committed to both preserving your trust and confidence, and to keeping with the U.S. Department of Education’s requirements to make certain information available and transparent to you. Find need-to-know information about Franklin, disclosures about financial aid, tuition, graduation rates, and more here and throughout our website.
Financial Aid Information
Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid: Information and Assistance
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- Estimate your educational costs with our Net Price Tuition Calculator. For more accurate out of pocket costs, subtract living expense estimates. Franklin University serves primarily working adults and does not offer on-campus housing.
- Student Financial Aid Information
- College Financing Plan (Shopping Sheet)
- Rights & Responsibilities - Loan specific information is listed under the loan type (subsidized, unsubsidized, PLUS, etc.). Click on "Important Facts on Federal Direct Loans" to review more information regarding Federal Direct Loans.
- Federal Work Study program - Click on "Federal Work Study Program" to review eligibility requirements. Further terms and conditions applicable to employment provided as part of a financial aid package are outlined in the Federal Work Study Handbook provided by Human Resources.
General Institutional Information