Together, We Can Do More
For more than 115 years, Franklin University has built a reputation as a pioneer in educating adult learners and removing barriers to higher education for ambitious adults. Roughly 7,000 students attend Franklin each year – one-third of them coming directly from community colleges. Through Franklin’s Community College Alliance (CCA), community colleges can offer even more educational opportunities to their students, faculty, and neighborhoods.
Partnership Solutions & Benefits
Community colleges are expected to produce five million graduates by 2020 -- many of whom would like to go on and earn their bachelor’s degrees. Franklin University, a leader in educating working adults, provides professionally relevant degree programs at an affordable cost. Together, community colleges and Franklin University can make educational dreams a reality.
- As a community college partner, your students can build upon the credits they earn at your institution by transferring credit seamlessly to Franklin. This convenient 3+1 program not only saves students time and money, it also has the potential to increase your community college revenue because students take more of their college credits at your institution. Plus, students stay longer knowing they’re working on completing their bachelor’s degree.
- Every day, Franklin alumni put their degrees to work in some of the country’s most recognizable companies. Employers know that a Franklin education is a relevant one, with students and alumni immediately applying what they learn to the workplace and to communities in which they live and work.
- Enjoy more collaboration and involvement through Franklin’s CCA partnership. Several of our faculty serve on community college advisory boards, review community college curriculum to help in the pathway development process, and present to students in community college classes.
- Franklin’s free professional development opportunities, and exclusive tuition reduction program are a great benefit for community college faculty and staff that want to broaden their skillset or earn an advanced degree. Faculty and staff at partner community colleges are eligible for a 10-15% tuition discount on bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degree courses.
How to Become a CCA Partner
In just three simple steps, your institution could become part of the Franklin CCA Partner network, too.
1. Tell us about your institution’s needs.
2. Let Franklin create a custom pathway for your students.
3. Work with us to help your students complete a bachelor’s degree.
Contact us to get started today.
Transferring From a Community College
Your hard work at other schools is worth something and we are committed to helping community college students like you make the most of your tuition dollars. In fact, more than 90 percent of our students transfer credit from other schools.